Profile Picture

DRM Missing

Posted By Vektorsoft 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Vektorsoft
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I'm trying a demo of CC3 with 25 days to be completed.
I modified an example, following a tutorial on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMzc5FeaCwE&ab_channel=DigitalPuppets
When I changed the images (to make better eyes) I have few messages 'DRM missing'
and then I'm unable to export to Zbrush.
'This project contains trial content...'
Is this normal? I just edited the images to enhance the eyes
Do I have this issue when I buy the product or is it just a limitation for the demo?
Thanks

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 11 hours ago
Hi...

Content protected using DRM is linked to your registered copy of CC3 and your serial number. Because with the trial version you don't have a registered copy or serial number, you can get DRM issues with some content. However, you shouldn't encounter these issues if you purchase CC3 as the content will then be correctly linked to your account.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Vektorsoft
Vektorsoft
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)Senior Member (255 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks , after purchasing the software the problem went away.

Reading This Topic