Posted By sweshcgi 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

WIP - 2021 iClone Lip-Sync Animation Contest - Mahi Ravana

Author
Problem.png
sweshcgi
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

I had a dream to became a director once as this is very time taking process and considering the sources I join IT, but I used to take short films which is not what I expected. I dreamt to make a big so after so many years Reallusion hits my mind while I as surfing for good animation tools. I was looking into blender tutorials and understanding complexity of creating models and adding animation. But at same time I have gone through iClone and CC3 and noticed a month back that a contesting is already inprogress. So I though of this is added advantages to my skill set in future but it unleash my mind and showed what I can do with this combination. 

I registered to Reallusion forum to share my WIP process, I have choose dialogue from Telegu movie called "Jai Lava Kusha" and dialogue is with ancient language Sanskrit along with Telugu. Sanskrit is very complex and very hard to pronounce so I though of I will try to match with those. 

I am tacking character reference from Ramayana call "RAVANA" also called "MAHIRAVANA" who is protagonist in story, very strong in nature. you can find below image which I rendered from iCllone.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/508189f6-0456-43d2-9892-b4f1.bmp

As I mentioned RAVANA is strong in nature and powerful so before I start this project I have a reference in my mind and need to work to archive 70% from my imagination.

I started with my project with collecting the software and software requirements and identified the training requirements to archive realistic animation. Below is my work flow process I used for this project.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/468278b4-98fa-4503-ac38-a0e8.png

As I new to animation I am not sure which software need to use so I decided to use only Reallusion tools only, so I watched all the videos regardless of type so I gather all the knowledge of tools features. and I used only free tools and trail version from reallusion. Beside the licensed or not I would definitely recommend to have iClone and CC3 and other plugins for animation stuff. These are really useful and cut down production time and increase the quality.

You can see my final rendered video in my submission or in social media platform youube  before going to WIP

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/8419a28d-2033-477e-8ac8-c100.png

I have had some work instruction video collection which helps to understand my process.
First five is my explanation how I gone created character and added lip-sync so you can skip as I already addressed, for reference you can still follow.

Edited
3 Years Ago by sweshcgi
sweshcgi
sweshcgi
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
]
Edited
3 Years Ago by sweshcgi

Reading This Topic