Posted Last Year
Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
This is my WIP of 2021 iClone Lip-Sync Animation Contest
1. Using Kingpin provided by Reallusion as a based template and use CC3 Headshot to construct the character.
2. I made appropriate morph changes, change the clothing colours, add a bow tie on and added facial hair with Hair Builder elements.
3. Then exported the character into Blender for further reshaping and constructing hair.
5. Reimported into CC3 for final assembling and texturing the hair. I made 2 characters for morphing animation in iClone
6. I recorded my singing (yes, I am a singer) and edit the tracks with Magix Music Maker. Then I exported the lyric track and the background music track separately
7. Importing lyric track into iClone using AccuLips.
8. Tidying up viseme on Timeline.
Test video 1 with lip sync only
9. Adding animated expressions using Face key
Test Video 2 with animated expressions
10. Adding Body Animation using Edit Motion Layer.
Test Video 3 with body animation
11. Adding body morph animation using CC3, and iClone Morph Editor and Animator
Final Test Vedio before Vedio Editing
12. Editing using HitFilm
This is the Final Edit of Video for the Entery
Last Year by