Profile Picture

Is there a place to get custom characters made?

Posted By jfjs75 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jfjs75
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I am not at all artistic, and looking at the marketplace, I do not see the assets to make the type of character I want.  I've looked on fiverr, and found some, but I'm not sure how to tell if their stuff is good enough for what I would want to make, and I'm wondering if people know of any trusted places to get a custom character made?

Thanks!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi...

The forum is a good place to start.

If you give a detailed description of your requirements then you may find one our talented community members may be willing to take on the work. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Ntar
Ntar
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
That's cool but I posted a question three days ago that's probably squarely at the beginner level I haven't gotten a response yet. I know it's just three days, but heck, life moves on. I'd like to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I like the program. It seems to solve a lot of problems for casual animation. But there are some hurdles, clearly, in gaining full technical competence.  Is there another place to get help? I searched YouTube for tutorials that might address the issue I am having but couldn't find one that worked (fixed my problem). I apologize if I missed something in the online manual or YouTube tutorials that addresses my problem but after a week or so of searching and plugging away and not getting anywhere, last resort is to come here. 
etourist
etourist
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
You could try joining and posting a request in the Cartoon Animator Facebook Group. There are definitely a few members you can hire for custom work.

I also have a few low cost tutorials on my Lazy Animator site that teach how to rig characters even if you're a complete beginner.

- TET
Animation and Video Life
The Lazy Animator - Tutorials for Cartoon Animator

Reading This Topic