Buying clothes

Posted By PacoToons 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
PacoToons
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I am trying to find the best clothes pack (modern wear business and casual)to buy for my characters that I will be creating in CC3.I am super new to everything. Can anybody give me links on understanding clothes and buying clothes Some of the characters will be stylized cartoons, others will be more humanoidI don’t mind paying for quality. I want to less headaches possible, i also want to add my company logo on the clothesAny suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much 👊✌️

30 year comedy writer, director. TV, Radio, Stage, Just For Laughs, Cirque du Soleil, etc. I write for your favourite comedian. I also write for the comedian you hate. I'm that good/bad.😜Alienware Aurora R13, Win 10, i9 12900KF, 3.2 to 5 GHZ CPU 16 core, 128 RAM,RTX 3090 24 GB, 2TB NVMe M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
you can click this here to see the clothes other people who use Character Creater and iClone have maded many and you can just download many to see if you like them.
If you do like them then you can buy the ones you want so you own them fully for using them in movies you want to make.

In there near the top is this EXPLORE BY CATEGORIES
There you can  click things so you will see pacific things you wants. And yes you can get it to show you pacific clothes that you want

I hope what I am showing you this is good enought for what you need?

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
3 Years Ago by Delerna
charles.ostertag2
charles.ostertag2
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I have the same question specific to CTA4.  Or do you have to buy CC to create clothes and other characters.  It is a bit confusing but I am starting to figure things out.  But, clothing a character in CTA4 with your designs is what I want.  Any suggestions?  Tks for the responses.

Edited
3 Years Ago by charles.ostertag2

Reading This Topic