Profile Picture

Machine has changed, License has to be activated again

Posted By dmaslyn 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dmaslyn
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I purchased the full version of faceware for iclone back in November and now I'm getting a message that says the license has to be activated again because my machine has changed, but this is the same computer I've always used. How do I fix this?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Sorry to hear you are having activation issues. It may be that some hardware changes or a reinstall of the operating system has caused this problem.

Unfortunately these kind of issues can only be dealt with by Faceware themselves as they handle the activation process.

Please see the FAQ page below which has instructions on how to contact Faceware Support. They should be able to help you get up and running again.

https://kb.reallusion.com/Product/52559/Faceware-Service-Notice

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic