I'm posting the finished video first.
After that, I will explain the main production process.
This is a scene of tweets of dolls destined to be thrown away if unsold.
I used Character Creator 3, ZBrush, 3D-Coat, iClone 7, Replica Studio, and CyberLink PowerDirector 19.
I like "Toy Story", so I decided to make a video of the retro doll "Akane" talking.
1. I made Akane's Doll skin by modifying CC3 skin with 3D-Coat.
2. I made Akane's morph using "Ultimate Morphs" and "Headshot Morph 1000+".
Akane is a "Big-eye character", so her eyelids didn't close when she closed her eyes. So, following the "Fixing Eye Close Flaw for Big-eye Character Method", I used 3DXchange to solve the blinking problem.
3. I made Akane's clothes with ZBrush.
I made the texture of the clothes with 3D-Coat and Merchant Resource.
4. I made Akane's shoes with ZBrush.
5. I made Akane's Hair with xismo.
6. I made Akane's Hair accessories with ZBrush
7. I made Akane's Pants with ZBrush.
8. I made two Akane test videos.