Profile Picture

FACE/BODY TEXTURE NOT MATCHING

Posted By Yo Dojo 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Yo Dojo
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (182 reputation)Junior Member (182 reputation)Junior Member (182 reputation)Junior Member (182 reputation)Junior Member (182 reputation)Junior Member (182 reputation)Junior Member (182 reputation)Junior Member (182 reputation)Junior Member (182 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Can anyone tell me why all the characters I make with Headshot eventually end up looking like this? How to fix and prevent this?

It's a pain to make a new morph slider as a workaround for every single character.
Attachments
wtfDiffuse.jpg (112 views, 1.00 MB)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 minutes ago
Hi...

Do you have the Headshot plug-in updated to version 1.11? If not I would update because this issue should be fixed in 1.11.

You can check which version you are currently using and update using the Reallusion Hub.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

hobbyuser3d
hobbyuser3d
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
my solution for this is put the image in headshot do a render of a skin base (if you dont have the skin stuff this prob wont work)..which after applied it no longer looks like the source but you have a good skin color
then you can play in photoshop with layers opacity and layer filters..i do it both ways source the under or over layer and adjust to most detail from source but retain the render color.
the you use that new merged image as your source for headshot. Of course you can also try to go in the textures and adjust the sliders color etc but i dont recommend that it will be time wasting..there is a skin color changer widget but
i find my method works better after playing with it. good luck

Reading This Topic