Help me any problem with my project

Posted By rdnmahardhika 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
rdnmahardhika
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
hello guys good morning from Indonesia

today after buying and studying skin gen and there is no problem when I using it
but if I deactive skin editor and after that i rendered my project the skin is blured and the render result is many different when i rendered with active skin editor

Is there something wrong with the procedure I'm running? so i will insert the picture so you can more easily find the differencehttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/01e948ab-617b-4ceb-8ec8-00e8.jpg

I was searching the problem in many website especially youtube and i cant find the solution to solve my problem
i hope i can get the solution to solve my problem in this forum

Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 10 hours ago
Hi...

Open Preferences (CTRL+P) and go to "Real-time Render Options" and make sure you are set to HIGH. Then change your "Max Texture Size" to 4096 x 4096 or 8192 x 8192.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic