Crazytalk 6.2 Update Released

Posted By Peter (RL) 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Crazytalk 6.2 Update Now Available. (28th April 2010)

The latest updated version 6.2 of CrazyTalk is now available. This major update has added the ability to output to 3D Stereo Vision. For more information on this amazing new feature check out the online help guide (Press F1 in Crazytalk). 

For more information on upgrades, Please refer to this page.

http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/crazytalk_upgrade.asp

To get the update, sign in to your Account to get the installer or upgrade from LiveUpdate.

v6.2 (6.2.1615.1) released 28th April-10

• Added: 3D-Stereo Video output.
  • Fixed: Transparent background output issue with web avatar.
  • Fixed: Bug that caused CrazyTalk to crash when outputed in the smallest cropped area.
  • Enhanced: Improved Text-To-Speech engine quality for voices in 16kHz.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

JaimesBond
JaimesBond
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I become crazy...
where do i find the update?
If i click on the link you posted the next site only say:

CrazyTalk 6 PRO (Deutsch)
Momentan herausgegebene Version: v6
   v6.12 patch (23.4MB, 2009/10/13)
   v6.13 patch (16.1MB, 2009/12/10)required 6.12 patch installed first
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

The update is for English versions of Crazytalk at the moment I'm afraid. If you are using the English version then please login to your account or use LiveUpdate to get the latest version.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

JaimesBond
JaimesBond
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)Senior Member (482 reputation)

when will the german version be available?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Sadly I don't have a time frame for the German update. As soon as it is ready you will be able to find it announced on the link below. You can also keep an eye on the German Forum where more news may be made available.

http://www.reallusion.com/de/crazytalk/crazytalk_upgrade.asp.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

JaimesBond
JaimesBond
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

How long will it take usually? Days, weeks, months?
is it possible to switch from german to english installation?
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
The Demo Project with the frog, rabbit, etc., works just fine as it is, using the free glasses and exporting or rendering using the default settings for the Stereo Vision/Anaglyph output. The frog really comes out to greet you...Tongue

For those of you who want/need a Cheap Pair of 3d Glasses (Price of a Stamp) look here:

http://www.rainbowsymphony.com/free-3d-glasses.html

They also sell glasses for just about anything you may need them for...

NOTE: U.S. Residents only, as far as I know.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
londoncall
londoncall
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
So I've installed the patch and now all of my characters eyes look like they have skin over the top of eyelids (in other words the eyes no longer fit as they used to... what on earth is going on?  don't mind patches if they change things for the better... but to fundementally alter the characteristics of key facial feay=tures is not good!!!!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

jezzhome (5/5/2010)
So I've installed the patch and now all of my characters eyes look like they have skin over the top of eyelids (in other words the eyes no longer fit as they used to... what on earth is going on?  don't mind patches if they change things for the better... but to fundementally alter the characteristics of key facial feay=tures is not good!!!!

Sorry to hear about your problems. Could you perhaps post a screenshot of the problem as this is not something I can personally reproduce in CT6.2.

It could possibly be a graphics related issue but without knowing your system specifications that is hard to tell. It certainly would be worth updating your graphics drivers if you haven't done this recently.

If the problems are not resolved with a grahics driver update you should contact Tecnical Support using the link below. They will be able to help you resolve this issue.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

darchib
darchib
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Just downloaded the patch and installed it. I started the app and it required me to log in to my acct which I did. The splash screen for Crazy Talk opened up, displayed the workspace then closed again. Now, every time I attempt to run it, it will skip the log in part and go straight through the splash screen, the workspace, then quits. Windows Event Viewer doesn't show anything that might be related to this.

Does anyone have a similar problem or ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

Reading This Topic