Crazytalk 6.2 Update Released

Posted By Peter (RL) 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
darchib (5/10/2010)
Just downloaded the patch and installed it. I started the app and it required me to log in to my acct which I did. The splash screen for Crazy Talk opened up, displayed the workspace then closed again. Now, every time I attempt to run it, it will skip the log in part and go straight through the splash screen, the workspace, then quits. Windows Event Viewer doesn't show anything that might be related to this.

Does anyone have a similar problem or ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

I believe your problems have now been resolved. If you still have outstanding issues please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
jezzhome (5/5/2010)
So I've installed the patch and now all of my characters eyes look like they have skin over the top of eyelids (in other words the eyes no longer fit as they used to... what on earth is going on?  don't mind patches if they change things for the better... but to fundementally alter the characteristics of key facial feay=tures is not good!!!!

Are you still having the problems you described above. If so please contact Support and they will gladly help you to try and resolve these issues. You can use the Support Form below to submit your request. Supplying an example project file will help greatly if you can.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic