Profile Picture

popVideo 3 cannot render video

Posted By robertpecha 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
robertpecha
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Dear, I was popVideo2 and all work right. Now I buy popVideo3 and after click to export and input file name the export window show short time and write Media export complete. But video cannot exist (popVideo). With avi make blank file.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Sorry to hear you are having problems exporting from popVideo 3.

I'm a little unclear if the problem is with exporting in .popvideo format or .avi format.

In case the problem is a usage issue, please watch the video tutorial below. This explains all the export options. If you then still have problems, please let us know at which point in the tutorial you have problems and also clarify if the issue is with exporting to .popvideo or .avi. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/lrImo98fgmw

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic