Profile Picture

FBX exporting problem (all the mesh combined to one)

Posted By coco.li_317067 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
coco.li_317067
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi,I exported the FBX of my character. And sometimes I get the fbx with only one mesh and sometimes the meshes are seperately. Now, whatever I try, the meshes combine together to one while I need them to be separated. I will attach the 2 screenshots of the exported fbxs in Maya. Could you give me a favor? The problem is super urgent.Thank you!https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ab218bf3-68f0-43ec-9f39-62c8.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/daf3b119-271c-4dce-bba2-2b97.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Are you exporting straight from CC3 to Maya without taking the character into other tools first? Also are you exporting the standard base or are you using GameBase?

Providing you export using the Maya pre-set your results should be the same each time. If they are differing that would normally indicate you have changed your settings or your workflow in some way.

So we can check, please post a screenshot showing your FBX Export panel including the Advanced panel.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic