Jittering Feet

Posted By arenbailey 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
arenbailey
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)Veteran Member (632 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Possibly something im doing wrong, but I've recently got the Cartoon Motions applied to my character. Everything looks great, arm movements, etc. Does anyone know why do my feet jitter. As the character walks, the animation of the feet seems to vibrate. Not as noticeable in CTA4, but once its in a scene with a tile floor for example, its very noticeable that the feet seem to vibrate. Could it be there are extra unnecessary frames? Ive had a look at the animation but there doesn't seem to be any extra frames causing it. the only thing I did to the walk it pan the character from left to right as he walks. 

Many Thanks 
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Could you share your video or project?
I can help you to figure out this issue.

Reading This Topic