Profile Picture

Motion Live window not opening completely and I can't drag the window open wider?

Posted By Trender 3D 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Motion Live window not opening completely and I can't drag the window...

Author
Trender 3D
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (957 reputation)Veteran Member (957 reputation)Veteran Member (957 reputation)Veteran Member (957 reputation)Veteran Member (957 reputation)Veteran Member (957 reputation)Veteran Member (957 reputation)Veteran Member (957 reputation)Veteran Member (957 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 hours ago
I hope someone can help me. This is probably an easy fix but when using my iPhone Live face plug in, I can't get my Motion Live Face window to open all the way. I can't see the bottom of the window and it's not allowing me to drag the window open wider or scroll down.
It only started doing this with the last Arkit update. So, I'm not able to click on the blend and other tick boxes at the bottom of the screen.

The image attached shows all that I can see.

Please help?

Allistair

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d154c29e-94ca-49d3-9a06-1772.png
rhashad
rhashad
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
having the same issue, Sad

Reading This Topic