Character Creator 3 and Appearance Editor Issues

Posted By TAaustin 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TAaustin
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I am trying to follow along with some training on the Reallusion Website and am having trouble getting the wood texture generator to work on the base iprop crate model, the Appearance Editor is greyed out and can't adjust the textures, it doesn't show up at all in the outliner. Here is the youtube link I am trying to learn...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wz1jSaQo8g

Hope someone can help...Thx
animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
In CC 1 and 2 there was no separate Prop category and any prop would be an accessory attached to the character.

This has changed in CC3, and I guess nobody realized before that props can not be loaded into the Appearance Editor. So that looks like an oversight.

If you have iClone, you can attach the prop to a character and then save it as an accessory.

You can then drag and drop that accessory on a character in CC where it will also show up as accessory which can be edited in the Appearance Editor.

Sorry, I don't believe that there is a more straightforward way.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic