Profile Picture

I'm about to throw my PC out of the window!!

Posted By d4zlia36 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
d4zlia36
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

I need some advice from someone at RL please, someone who knows what they are doing!

I've installed RE5 and downloaded both "Iclone_Trial_Hub" and also "Unreal_Live_Link_Plugin_for_iClone_Trial_Hub". However when i click on the trial hub EXE file a little icon pops up on my taskbar as if its installing, then just dissapears! Please dont tell me to run as administrator, I am an administrator and that method doesnt work.

I've searched google and people have been having this problem for years and ive not found a single post with a solution from the developers! Please help!

P.S My system spec if fine too so please dont ask me for that, it runs UE5 on epic settings without any issues

cheers
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

When you download and begin to install any trial version it will first install the Reallusion Hub which is our software download manager. If this has been installed correctly you will find it under Start > Reallusion > Reallusion Hub. So if it is there, try launching it and and then sign in with your Reallusion Account. You will then be able to install any trial software or plug-in you want by selecting them in the Hub and clicking on Install.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
3 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
michaelrbarton
michaelrbarton
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)

Last Active: 1 minute ago
Have you downloaded iClone 7 trial first? Because a lot of those programs need iClone. You can also download Character Creator 3 Pipeline version (stand alone software) for a 30 day trial.
d4zlia36
d4zlia36
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)

Thanks Peter appreciate it. Your installer seriously needs some work, it's beyond confusing for beginners!

So, your correct. I found the hub in my start menu. When I installed that, as I said it showed no progress bar or any signs it was installing anything.

So I've just clicked it and logged in and it's now downloading 'IClone7 and 'Smart Gallery Plug-In for Iclonr' so hoping that's it. It started downloading both these on it's own.

Where can I find a detailed tutorial please on how to create a metahuman and then lip sync it and control its gestures using my phone?

Thanks for your help apprecuste it
Darren

d4zlia36
d4zlia36
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thanks Michael, I downloaded the hub and in turn that's now downloading the iclone trial 😀 Thank you 
d4zlia36
d4zlia36
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thought it was too good to be true! I got this message after I left it downloading. The connection never dropped so not sure now?https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3cd6db52-f477-4ee6-be6c-fefa.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.6K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Darren

Sorry to hear you are still having issues getting the iClone trial installed.

Have you tried downloading again? And if so did you get the same error message at the same point? If you do I would check you are not low on space on the C: drive.

However, if you do have plenty of free hard drive space, try opening the Reallusion Hub Settings (top right of the Hub panel). You will then see a link for the "Installer Location". Click this and check if the iClone installer is there. If it is, try double clicking it to begin the installation process. If that doesn't work, please delete the installers and then try again to download the trial from Hub making sure that you have a constant internet connection throughout the process.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

d4zlia36
d4zlia36
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thanks, I managed to get it installed now 😁 is this the right place to ask about metahumans and importing them to UE5? Been trying for 3 hours. I've created a couple, they've downloaded etc but when I click to export to UE5 nothing happens?
animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)

Last Active: 8 minutes ago
d4zlia36 (7/5/2021)
Thanks, I managed to get it installed now 😁 is this the right place to ask about metahumans and importing them to UE5? Been trying for 3 hours. I've created a couple, they've downloaded etc but when I click to export to UE5 nothing happens?

I don't think UE5 is supported yet as it is not officially released, but I'm no expert.

The best area for your UE LiveLink questions is here: https://forum.reallusion.com/iClone/Plugins-Unreal-Live-Link.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic