Profile Picture

is this plugin worth it? and does it work with livelink?

Posted By oonabe 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

is this plugin worth it? and does it work with livelink?

Author
oonabe
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi,

I'm thinking of purchasing this plugin because from what I see in the videos it could be of great help for my projects, anyways since the price is quite expensive in my opinion I'm still hesitant to buy it.
I have two questions that could help me take that decision, the first one is for those who alreay own this plugin, I wanted to ask you how good is the plugin? are you using it frequently or do you regret having spent the money on it? I have the impression it is not really getting many updates and there was some issues with it a couple of months ago that took some time to be corrected, my impression is that Reallusion might not be investing a lot of time on the development of this plugin but rather on motion cap add-ons, but I personally prefer this workflow.

The second question would be: is this plugin compatible with livelink to update character animations in Unreal? The only video I could find in this regard it's only about animating a camera, but I'm not sure if you can also update and correct character or props animations in Unreal with livelink using the curve editor.

Thanks in advance to anyone who shares some useful information with me Smile

Reading This Topic