They Giant Guy

Posted By andrew.genaille 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
andrew.genaille
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Amper Sand
Amper Sand
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I've read quite long time ago that our brain is judging dimensions by referencing to objects it knows.
In your video, the trees, due to the level of details, looks like bushes compared to the "known" guy's height, so this totally annihilates the desired "giant" effect.
I would try to trick viewer's brain by using a "worm" camera, ie extremely low to the ground, looking first up at trees - to let him "immerse" in their majesty - and only a bit later I would slowly lift the camera between branches to reveal a boot, ankle, leg and finally the whole body.

Reading This Topic