Profile Picture

Transferring Detail from a posed mesh to a T-posed mesh back to Character Creator

Posted By yshokry 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Transferring Detail from a posed mesh to a T-posed mesh back to...

Author
Problem.png
yshokry
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (149 reputation)Junior Member (149 reputation)Junior Member (149 reputation)Junior Member (149 reputation)Junior Member (149 reputation)Junior Member (149 reputation)Junior Member (149 reputation)Junior Member (149 reputation)Junior Member (149 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello community! 
I'm new to character creator  although I'm getting comfortable with the goz process, I would love some help please.

I would like to sculpt on a custom posed character I sent to Zbrush and move that sculpted information back to the T-pose, which I then would relink into Character Creator. Zbrush has this function through an export import method, which works as long as the posed mesh and the t-pose mesh have identical vertices. Here is a link to a video of the process id like to use with CC3+ models. 

I can't tell why the custom posed mesh and T-pose mesh from Character Creator don't support this function in Zbrush. I would be Grateful for any help on the matter . 

thankyou!  

Reading This Topic