Profile Picture

CC3 Additional licenses help

Posted By mark_588555 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mark_588555
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi there hopefully this is something someone can give me guidance on pretty quickly, but I need to purchase an additional license/seat for CC3 and its plugins on the company account for a second user.

What's confusing me is that when i look at the products page I can see that it is quite straight forward to get additional licenses for SkinGen Premium Plug-In for Character Creator, Headshot Plug-in for Character Creator and Character Creator 3 Pipeline Extension but not for CC3 which doesn't have that option? 

So basically what do I do to proceed, where am I going wrong?
Thanks in advance, Mark. 

wires
wires
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
CC3 Pipeline is a standalone program, CC3 is a version that is included with the purchase of iClone and is not available as a standalone installation. 

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

mark_588555
mark_588555
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)

wires (6/3/2021)
CC3 Pipeline is a standalone program, CC3 is a version that is included with the purchase of iClone and is not available as a standalone installation. 

Thankyou for the response Gerry. How confusing, it definitely says CC3 separate to pipeline extension on my products page and we don't own iClone as it wasn't needed, so it's just there to confuse then...Laugh
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cc40c0e1-6412-4ec3-9074-46a8.png 
I take it it's as easy as buying the extra licences for SkinGen, Headshot and CC3 Pipeline Extension in the Additional License column to get get another user up and running on the same account then?

Thanks, Mark
wires
wires
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Let me attempt to clarify this somewhat confusing situation. I own iClone and Character Creator is included with it in the price. To upgrade to the Pipeline version it was necessary to purchase the extension. For those purchasing the standalone version they get the "standard" CC plus the extension to make it work, but it is not possible to purchase the standard version due to the fact that it requires iClone to be installed for it to function.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

mark_588555
mark_588555
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

wires (6/3/2021)
Let me attempt to clarify this somewhat confusing situation. I own iClone and Character Creator is included with it in the price. To upgrade to the Pipeline version it was necessary to purchase the extension. For those purchasing the standalone version they get the "standard" CC plus the extension to make it work, but it is not possible to purchase the standard version due to the fact that it requires iClone to be installed for it to function.

I understand that now, but I suppose that doesn't answer my question as to how I get a copy for another user on the same account, is getting an additional licence for SkinGen, Headshot and CC3 Pipeline Extension in the Additional License column going to allow a second user to use CC3?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
mark_588555 (6/3/2021)

I understand that now, but I suppose that doesn't answer my question as to how I get a copy for another user on the same account, is getting an additional licence for SkinGen, Headshot and CC3 Pipeline Extension in the Additional License column going to allow a second user to use CC3?

Hi...

Are you using a different account for your purchases? I had a quick check and I don't see any products registered to the account you are using for the forum.

However, as Wires explained if you don't have it already you will need to purchase Character Creator 3 Pipeline to enable full functionality such as export to FBX and importing of 3rd party characters. 

Once you have purchased Character Creator 3 Pipeline you can then purchase additional license seats from your Reallusion Account > Registration page by clicking the "Buy" link in the Additional License column.

Please Note: If you do have more than one account, please ensure you make all purchases using the same account. If you split purchases between two different accounts you will run into problems.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Helen_622020
Helen_622020
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Peter (RL) (6/3/2021)
mark_588555 (6/3/2021)

Hi...

Are you using a different account for your purchases? I had a quick check and I don't see any products registered to the account you are using for the forum.

However, as Wires explained if you don't have it already you will need to purchase Character Creator 3 Pipeline to enable full functionality such as export to FBX and importing of 3rd party characters. 

Once you have purchased Character Creator 3 Pipeline you can then purchase additional license seats from your Reallusion Account > Registration page by clicking the "Buy" link in the Additional License column.

Please Note: If you do have more than one account, please ensure you make all purchases using the same account. If you split purchases between two different accounts you will run into problems.

Hi Peter, 

Correct, for simplicity i have logged into that account now so if you check this user then you will see the products i am referring to. 
As you can see from the previous image i shared as 'Mark_588555' i do already own CC3 pipeline extension if its as easy as buying the additional licenses using the buy button in additional licenses column then my question has been answered. Thanks. 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Helen_622020 (6/3/2021)
Hi Peter, 

Correct, for simplicity i have logged into that account now so if you check this user then you will see the products i am referring to. 
As you can see from the previous image i shared as 'Mark_588555' i do already own CC3 pipeline extension if its as easy as buying the additional licenses using the buy button in additional licenses column then my question has been answered. Thanks. 

Hi...

Thanks for confirming the account used to purchase Character Creator 3. You do indeed have the Pipeline edition so you can add additional seat-licenses directly from your Reallusion Account > Registration page.

Should you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team using the link below.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic