Profile Picture

cannot get my motion live plugin to connect to iclone -- possibly need zoom or skype tech support?

Posted By natedoggerino 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

cannot get my motion live plugin to connect to iclone -- possibly...

Author
natedoggerino
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi guys, I just purchased iclone7 and had previously purchased cartoon animator-- Im excited to test the 3d to 2d pipeline. I have watched the tutorial videos and have done everything according to them, but when I open the motion live plugin from CTA -- it doesnt show any "gear" in the gear list, so they are not seeing each other. both are installed on the same computer. I feel like the easiest way to troubleshoot this is to do a skype (or zoom) call with someone that can walk me through this. is there anyone willing to do this with me (I'm happy to pay for the help) and/or is there a place I can find video conference tech  assistance for reallusion products? thanks
OldschoolAnimator
OldschoolAnimator
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)Senior Member (427 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Do you have the dedicated plug-in installed?  Is it set to live broadcast?
natedoggerino
natedoggerino
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
thank you!.. I had not installed the dedicated plugin installed. duh.
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
natedoggerino (5/30/2021)
Hi guys, I just purchased iclone7 and had previously purchased cartoon animator-- Im excited to test the 3d to 2d pipeline. I have watched the tutorial videos and have done everything according to them, but when I open the motion live plugin from CTA -- it doesnt show any "gear" in the gear list, so they are not seeing each other. both are installed on the same computer. I feel like the easiest way to troubleshoot this is to do a skype (or zoom) call with someone that can walk me through this. is there anyone willing to do this with me (I'm happy to pay for the help) and/or is there a place I can find video conference tech  assistance for reallusion products? thanks

Hi, I have recorded a video to explain how to install and set up Motion LINK.

Reading This Topic