Profile Picture

Launch to external image editor greyed out... I just want to modify an existing character sprite...

Posted By VocalPics 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Launch to external image editor greyed out... I just want to modify an...

Author
VocalPics
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'm sure this is very straight forward but I just can't find out how to get CTA3 Pipeline to allow me to launch the external image editor (PhotoShop Elements 13, which I hope is suitable for this task). At the moment in Composer, launch external image editor is greyed out.  So it looks like I need to tell CTA3 which external image editor I want to use, but I have wasted 1 1/2 hours searching everywhere how to do it!

The next part of my question is how do I slightly modify an existing G2 upper body sprite (from the G2 Body composer kit vol 2 to) remove a bit of detail (a cleavage!) and then re-import it back ready to quickly animate the character again.

I am new to CTA3 and am up against a very tight deadline to get it sorted out. If someone out there can provide some simple step by step instructions on how to both of the above tasks, I would be really grateful.

Edited
3 Years Ago by VocalPics

Reading This Topic