Profile Picture

Iclone To Unity no audio on export

Posted By smokeyred77 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
smokeyred77
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Just did my first work through of creating a character in CC3 then going to Iclone, 3dxchange and into Unity.  I added and animation and used acculips to add dialogue and added a talking motion from the body puppeteer.  After that was all set up i exported that to 3Dxchange and added the animation using the 3dplus export option from Iclone.  After importing the animation into unity everything works great except the audio from the animation seems to not be there.  The face and body motions all work just no audio.  Am I missing something or do I have to import the audio separately and just trigger it with the motion.
Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 9 hours ago
Hi... Yes you will need to export the audio separately and then import that into Unity.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

smokeyred77
smokeyred77
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Perfect, thanks for the quick response!
coach1
coach1
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Peter (RL) (4/26/2021)
Hi... Yes you will need to export the audio separately and then import that into Unity.

How can i do that? I need the exact frames from audio and then i will have to sync it with Unity animation? Is there any official tutorial for that?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

coach1 (4/23/2022)
Peter (RL) (4/26/2021)

How can i do that? I need the exact frames from audio and then i will have to sync it with Unity animation? Is there any official tutorial for that?

Hi... You can choose WAV as the export format from the iClone Render panel.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

dl_naverz_software
dl_naverz_software
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)

Last Active: Today @ 5:17 AM
Hi, I'm having the same issue.

I created my character using AccuLips and it works well(perfect expression and lipsync), but I cannot export audio with it.
Also, I cannot find WAV as the export format from the iClone Render panel . There are only 'Export Alembic', 'Export FBX', and 'USD(Omniverse)'.
Can anybody have an answer with this problem?

Thanks in advance!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

dl_naverz_software (10/28/2022)
Hi, I'm having the same issue.

I created my character using AccuLips and it works well(perfect expression and lipsync), but I cannot export audio with it.
Also, I cannot find WAV as the export format from the iClone Render panel . There are only 'Export Alembic', 'Export FBX', and 'USD(Omniverse)'.
Can anybody have an answer with this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Hi...

Just go to Render > Export Audio from the Menu Bar. Alternatively, you can select Render > Render Video and change the dropdown to wav.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

dl_naverz_software
dl_naverz_software
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)

Last Active: Today @ 5:17 AM
Cleared! Thanks for the prompt reply.

Reading This Topic