Profile Picture

Visme Audio Cutting Since AccuLips Update

Posted By puscusproduction 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
puscusproduction
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi guys,

Since the new update I have been having issues when adding audio files to the avatars. It will say the speech but 9 out of 10 times it will cut out the last couple of seconds of the file meaning the conversation is stopped abruptly. Has anybody had this issue yet and if so is there a way to fix it because it is bloody annoying.

It is not an issue with the files. I played the same ones with VLC and they play perfectly.

I have even tried to add a couple of seconds to the end of the edited files via Audactity but the issue still continues.

Help would be much appreciated.

Darren
gordryd
gordryd
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: 25 minutes ago
How long are your audio files?  If they exceed the length of the iClone project (I think the default is 30 seconds) they would probably get cutoff at that point.  You can extend the length of the iClone project using Edit -> Project Settings

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

puscusproduction
puscusproduction
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thank you for replying, the frames for my current scene are just shy of 10,000 frames and the audio begins to cut on the first line of speech. Its bugging the life out of me.

Reading This Topic