Headshot Pro Won't Do Facial Expressions

Posted By cepheistudios 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
cepheistudios
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
First off, let me say I have been exceptionally pleased with Headshot Pro. It isn't a perfect tool, but it has been perfect for my needs. I've created 2 models successfully using it and, up to this point, things have been good (other than the skin color doesn't always match up totally with the body color - but that's a minor issue). I can do full facial expressions, eyeblinks, mouths open & close - everything works. Then I did this:

Now, this is an AMAZING translation of the photo. The quality of the image was really good so I got lucky. But, if you look at her left eyelid you'll see what looks like a scratch. When I went to correct it by trying to make her eyes blink - nothing. I tried to change her facial expression and nothing. The face you see right now is her only expression. It's never happened to me before. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 19 minutes ago
Have you tried saving your character and then closing down Character Creator and then restarting. Now load the character and try to adjust facial expressions.

If that still doesn't work, try loading one the pre-set expressions from Pose > Expression. Do they apply correctly?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic