Prime Hairstyles - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c6c76c7e-0b70-495e-b528-c2a4.jpg

Prime Hairstyles - Now Available

10 distinctive hairstyles selected as representatives of the first Smart Hair collection.
From short to long, young to old, braided to ponytail, all of the hairstyles are designed with the best mesh arrangement and hair texture quality.

Along with Material Plus presets, users can give each hairstyle several color options, with age and fashion varieties.

6 Accessories included which you can save as part of your hairstyle, move them to ideal positions, or change their material properties. Easily decorate hairstyles with unique headgear arrangements.

Special Bonus: Hair Patches (Morphable Scalp and Baby Hairs)

Get the pack NOW: Early Bird Special ends on Apr 30th. 

*Compatible With: CC v3.4 or above ; IC v7.9 or above

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

wires
wires
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
RL have just released a new pack of Hairstyles.

It's on offer at the moment, and includes a Blender file:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4035fdcb-90a5-4af2-b4f5-a4f9.png

There's no information regarding just how long the Blender file will be included, but it opens up new options for those who know their way around Blender. CoolSmooooth

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

MilesV
MilesV
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Awesome! I'm excited to have more hair. Getting a notice that I don't have the export version of hair patches. I got that bundled with the previous hair bundle. Not sure why I'm getting a notice that I don't have the export version. I just double checked my order history and it does say export. Anyways, I'm excited to play with this tonight!
spiritsavage
spiritsavage
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I'm curious; could anyone provide some input on if this is worth it?  I'm in a Game Design Class, and we're using CC4 to create characters.  I'm planning on buying hair builder, but I'm finding very little about this particular bundle.  I would buy it under the Standard license without hesitation if it were an extended license, but I would like to be able to put our game on Steam for fun at the end of the semester.  Which seems to require an extended license.  So is Prime hairstyles actually worth it for the extended license?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

spiritsavage (9/20/2023)
I'm curious; could anyone provide some input on if this is worth it?  I'm in a Game Design Class, and we're using CC4 to create characters.  I'm planning on buying hair builder, but I'm finding very little about this particular bundle.  I would buy it under the Standard license without hesitation if it were an extended license, but I would like to be able to put our game on Steam for fun at the end of the semester.  Which seems to require an extended license.  So is Prime hairstyles actually worth it for the extended license?

Hi...

If the game is to be free (non-commercial) on Steam then you only need the Standard License. If the game will be sold (commercial) then an Extended License will be required. Having the Extended License will then allow you to use that hair on as many characters and in as many commercial games as you wish.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

derbaerliner_104467
derbaerliner_104467
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Where i become the extended license
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

derbaerliner_104467 (10/7/2023)
Where i become the extended license

On the product page you can change the license type as shown below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fd500169-7e58-4a7f-be3a-45ab.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic