Content not installing

Posted By OldRoz 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
OldRoz
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)Veteran Member (985 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello, all!

I just bought some new content and can't install all of it. I also just noticed that something I purchased last year never made it into the content manager either, and I can't figure out how to import it from the downloaded files on my hard drive. All that would install on was the Recording studio and part of the Actor Backstage bundle. The Peep Show scene had to be imported as model, and added as a custom scene. Lightning, Fire, and the G360 Hair Salon will not install. I did update the Reallusion Installer, but it did not help. I did submit a ticket, but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know! I am eager to use the new content. https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/14ef7dd3-964a-41cf-93ad-ee0a.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 13 minutes ago
Hi...

To Install your content you should just need to click the Install.RLD links shown in your screenshot. This will launch the Content Downloader and begin installation of your content.

If you have done this and still have problems, please post a screenshot of the error message you receive. If you don't receive an error message, please describe in detail exactly what happens when you click the Install.RLD link.

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

MixMe
MixMe
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Please I need help, I am unable to install purchased content with the universal installer for Cartoon Animator. It normally works but I don't know what happens, it doesn't work anymore.
I have re-install the Downloader, still not working.

Reading This Topic