Path Wonkiness

Posted By jessicalcrichton 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jessicalcrichton
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (889 reputation)Veteran Member (889 reputation)Veteran Member (889 reputation)Veteran Member (889 reputation)Veteran Member (889 reputation)Veteran Member (889 reputation)Veteran Member (889 reputation)Veteran Member (889 reputation)Veteran Member (889 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Okay, so I have a few issues that I'm not seeing any answers for.

First, whenever I try to even create a path, the line is curved for some reason. Here's a screenshot:

I'm pretty sure it has to do with where my character is in the world, or where I'm looking from / camera angle, but I haven't turned the character around or anything. How do I get the path to move straight TOWARDS or AWAY from the character? I'm able to pull it back to go straight, but then I can't visually line it up with the character until I move it, and then I can't resize it if it's too short, etc.

The second issue I'm having is that when my character is connected to the path, the dotted line shoots back from it, and so does she when she starts. I have NO other path or position set on her, so I have no idea why it wants to put her there before starting on the actual path? Another screenshot:

The third issue I have is that when I release her from the path, her clothes pop off! This one is self-explanatory, so no screenshot is needed.

I'm guessing there is something pretty weird I'm doing wrong? All I need is for her to walk from behind her brother, stand next to him, and take his hand. *Tears hair out* Help?

Reading This Topic