WATERMARK PROBLEM

Posted By mauricio444 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mauricio444
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago

I made SEVEN different dance animations using Iclone 7.83. The motion templatesI used  for this purpose are"Catwalk", "Change pose", "Twirl hair", etc. Allthe animations for all the dances I made were combined with items that I boughtfrom Actorcore “Macarena” and “The YMCA” and with the trial version of “PokerFace” (Studio Mocap-Girl Dance / Seductive Dance / PokerFace Dance). Afterdoing a hard work of several days for the synchronization with the music ineach of my animations, such speed modifications in each Motion, creation of loops,Clip breaking, alignment of clips, merging of clips, etc., I got the resultthat I was looking for.

Obviously, an Iclone watermark was always present from beginning to endof each animation, since I was using the Trial version of “Poker Face”.

This watermark was present not only where I think it should be, that is:in the place where the Trial version clip was located, but throughout ALL theanimation that contains PURCHASED clips. This situation is very uncomfortableand harmful at work. The watermark should only be present in the area where thetrial version of a clip is located and not in the entire animation. I hope you solve this issue in future Iclone versions.

THE MAIN PROBLEM NOW IS: Once I was satisfied with the work, I bought“Poker Face” and downloaded it, but the watermark is still present in ALL the animationsthat I did, from beginning to end!

What should I do to solve this problem? Is there a way to replace thetrial version of the clip in the timeline with the paid version, withoutdestroying the animations created earlier by me, or without having to do all theprevious work again? Is there an information panel in Iclone that stores thedetailed information of the trial clip that has been altered (modifiedduration, warp, etc.), in order to copy that data to the paid clip?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/065371de-1c4a-42e9-b51c-f2f4.jpg
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7c4f3c42-cf30-40bf-8b15-39d3.jpg

Reading This Topic