Profile Picture

how do I export a video with a transparent background in crazy talk 8 pro

Posted By thecos 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

how do I export a video with a transparent background in crazy talk 8...

Author
thecos
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
new to crazy talk....cant figure out. how I can. get a video with a transparent background of my created character  out of crazy talk 8 pro. ...Background. ALWAYS. a solid white ...
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Hi...

If you wish to export without a background you can choose the Sequence Image PNG option in the Windows version or use the Apple ProRes 4444 codec in the Mac version.

If you are exporting a 2D Head be sure to go to File > Background Settings and choose "Actor Only". For both 2D Heads and 3D Heads you should not have any kind of background applied.

You can find more detailed instructions in the Online Manual > Exporting section HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic