video of the jitter - please help!

Posted By cinemyscope 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
cinemyscope
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi,
I got this issue since yesterday and can't move on till this issue is solved.  I have now uploaded a video for you to see:
https://vimeo.com/512206503/4b43fcef01

The sequence transfer was done at ca. 29-33 fps. which was OK in the past.   One difference is that the walk came from Mixamo and needed looking as it wasn't long enough.  There is no jitter in iClone.  To make sure I also merged the segments of the motion in iclone, but that too made no difference.

Please help!
cinemyscope
cinemyscope
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Well, another note to self:
It was the Mixamo animation.  I replaced it with a $2 capture from Reallusion and that fixed it.  $2 was less an effort than setting everything up just to mocap a walk cycle.  Fine, but.......
This is an issue!!!  The animation looks and plays 100% fine in IClone and 100% fine in the UE preview.  The problem shows up in the sequencer recording.  That IS a problem because the sequencer recording should be the last step, it should put the user all the way back to redo the animation again from square one.

Reading This Topic