Faceware profile not loading into Motion Live

Posted By sterlingy 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
sterlingy
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Howdy,

I created a profile for a character using the standalone Facial Mocap for Faceware plugin. This took me hours of work. Turns out I can not load this profile into the Faceware Realtime portion of Motion Live. Is there a way to make this work without redoing HOURS of work? 

I am not getting an error when I choose the file for the profile, but the muscle sliders are not representative of what they should be and any mocap is a mess.

In the past, I could just run both the Facial Mocap for Faceware and the Perception Neuron plugins at the same time, but iClone no longer lets me do that. It would seem I am FORCED to use Motion Live. Had I known this, I would not have proceeded to setup my character in the standalone plugin. Sad

Cheers,

Sterling

Stick with the flock, end up a lamb chop!

--------------------- GEAR --------------------
MSI G60 Ghost
AMD 2700X 8 Core @ 4.3GHz Asus Astrix RTX 2080Ti 32GB Ram Samsung 21:9 3440x1440 Monitor
Perception Neuron Mocap (2)

Reallusion Pipeline Suite 3D Studio Max Modo 901 Unreal Engine 4 Zbrush Allegorithmic Substance LIVE Adobe CC

Reading This Topic