3DXchange not luanching

Posted By mark 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mark
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Today @ 12:54 AM
Anybody have any thoughts on why my 3DXchange 7.7.4310.1 Pipeline has stopped booting up recently? iClone and CC are launching fine.
3DXchange won't launch from iClone or the Hub either. I have uninstalled it from the Hub, reinstalled it and rebooted the computer and still the same. I have peeked into the Event Logs and don't see anything that looks like an "error" not that I'm real good that that kind of thing.

It's the newest version and has been doing fine but about a week or so ago it stopped launching. The Splash screen comes up and a brief appearance of a small program window (I guess) then nothing and I'm back to the Desktop. I'm on Windows 7 so no updates in maybe a year. And the latest video drivers for the GTX Titan X.  My old 3DXchange 5 pipeline loads just fine. So really flummoxed... Thanks for any thoughts.

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
mark (1/28/2021)
Anybody have any thoughts on why my 3DXchange 7.7.4310.1 Pipeline has stopped booting up recently? iClone and CC are launching fine.
3DXchange won't launch from iClone or the Hub either. I have uninstalled it from the Hub, reinstalled it and rebooted the computer and still the same. I have peeked into the Event Logs and don't see anything that looks like an "error" not that I'm real good that that kind of thing.

It's the newest version and has been doing fine but about a week or so ago it stopped launching. The Splash screen comes up and a brief appearance of a small program window (I guess) then nothing and I'm back to the Desktop. I'm on Windows 7 so no updates in maybe a year. And the latest video drivers for the GTX Titan X.  My old 3DXchange 5 pipeline loads just fine. So really flummoxed... Thanks for any thoughts.

Mark, someone with the same problem entered it in FT (#7573). No solution was given, but RL suggested to contact Support.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

mark
mark
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Think you're right Job, that was my next step.Wink

PROMO-BACK2

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
There are two things to try:
Set your display scaling in the Windows Display settings panel to 100%. That insures the window will not be larger than the display because of the scaling.
You can also try running 3DXchange maximized. See here for instructions to run an application maximized.
mark
mark
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

All Hail Rampa! Keeper of the secret knowledge!!! BigGrin    Thanks sooo much... display scaling was it!!! Smile

PROMO-BACK2

Reading This Topic