Profile Picture

Problems with one rig

Posted By manuelgperez 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
manuelgperez
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Good morning, 

I am using one of the free motions to try the workflow in Blender using Autorig Pro. I am following the tutorial you have in youtube step by step ( including reseteing the rotation of the bones of the limbs and using the mapping preset). Everything seems to work fine but when I play the animation the knee of the character is twisting the other way around in some frames.

This is happening to me with the Walk Relax animation.

Any idea what could be the error? I am happy to share the Blender scene if that helps.

Thank you.
Albert_RL
Albert_RL
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Last Year
Hi manuelgperez,

Correct me if I'm wrong, we believe the problem is caused by the Auto-Rig Pro's retargeting algorithm,
please follow this additional tutorial on "Interactive Tweaks for Adjustments after Retargeting"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAjrc3FLHVc&list=PLNV5zSFadPdne5j9J9KvoYsh-NxiRhC8m&index=12

Feel free to let us know if there are any further issues,
thank you.

Reading This Topic