Profile Picture

Save Error after update - here we go again

Posted By Momentary 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Momentary
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I think Im done with CTA4 - after going through a couple of frustrating patches last year where I could not for the life of me save my files after getting the dreaded "Save Error" file and Support being of no use whatsoever, things calmed down and for a few months I could save again.

After updating recently to the new version, the "Save Error" message has returned.

Please don't tell me to contact Support. My system, version and drivers are up to date, and I really don't need a customer rep to not read my ticket and advise me as one of the workarounds to this issue "try to save as often as possible"...seriously?!?

Has anyone actually found a workaround for this issue? If not, I have no choice but to use other software. This is unacceptable for working standards.
Ntar
Ntar
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Wow. I've got an issue with a bug in eye movement control now. I'm looking through the forum to see how often real issues get addressed. I'm feeling bad about his purchase about now. Too bad it seems like it wanted to to the work I bought the package for but a bug that isn't being addressed is going to force me to shitcan the software.

vepop
vepop
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
@Ntar
NOt sure what kind of problem you are having right now.
I have no problem at all in creating new set of eyes for my characters.
If you can share your project file, I'll see if I can offer my help.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
Edited
3 Years Ago by vepop

Reading This Topic