Profile Picture

Batch processing audio for lipsync

Posted By realtrainingsystems 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
realtrainingsystems
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I would like to batch process a folder of .wav files, process them to generate lipsync, and then export out .fbx files which can be brought into Unreal.
I am currently stuck on the first hurdle and am getting an dialog window pop up when trying to import the audio. It asks whether I want to want to import the audio as a 'Voice Track' or a 'Sound Track'.
I would rather it didn't prompt me at this point to confirm.I've attached a zip of the python plugin I started editing as reference.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7b7d3f9d-06fe-4878-9cec-a418.jpg

I have a few questions
  1. Is this a feature which should be working?
  2. Is the 'Apply Audio' dialog window one which can be suppressed?
  3. If possible I would like to be able to process the data without having to launch iClone and manually start the python script. Is it possible to use iClone as a command line tool to execute python scripts?
Attachments
dialog.jpg (32 views, 32.00 KB)
audio2viseme.zip (37 views, 28.00 KB)
Edited
3 Years Ago by realtrainingsystems
realtrainingsystems
realtrainingsystems
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)Junior Member (121 reputation)

Hi again,

Is anyone able to provide some advice about this? It would be very helpful for us if we could quickly batch process our voice over.
realtrainingsystems
realtrainingsystems
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Is there any way to achieve this? We have a lot of voice lines to process and doing it manually just isn't practical.
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 28 minutes ago
When I try that plugin, it only processes the first WAV file in the folder. So it does not seem to actually do a batch.

Reading This Topic