Profile Picture

Viseme adn Expression strength on export - to Unity

Posted By ChaseChampagne 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ChaseChampagne
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I have created an animation with a character in iClone via mocap and facial mocap. I then exported an fbx with body and facial animations to Unity... From what I can tell, when I play the animation in Unity, all animations are working, but the facial blendshapes from Viseme and Expressions seem to be over driven. They are being applied in Unity as if the Viseme Strength slider (under Facial Animation Settings) was set to 100 %. (though it was set to 30% on export). The same issue persists with the Expression slider which is set to 50%.

How do I get the facial animations from Viseme and Expressions to work correctly in Unity ?    Is there as setting that I am missing to bake the Viseme and Expressions Strength into the fbx ?  

I would appreciate any advice that could be given. I am currently at a lose of how to accomplish this.

Reading This Topic