new purchase upgrade to Iclone 7/CC3

Posted By woody173 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
woody173
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi I have just upgraded my software from iclone 6 to iclone 7. I purchased the 3DXchange 7 pro too. I obviously got CC3 as the bonus.
Now my problem is that firstly i dont have any CC1 characters in my inventory to allow me to put a RL head on it, and subsequently convert to CC£. Secondly some of the morph sliders are pink and when i use them they put a watermark on it saying its a trial. Does this mean I have been shafted by Reallusion yet again to make me have to purchase something else so I can do the simplest of things like rescale a RL head to fit my character. 

This is infuriating as it as taken me so long to save for my upgrade and now its pretty useless.

Any info would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

With the introduction of the Headshot plug-in for CC3, the pipeline to CrazyTalk 8 is now being discontinued as you can get far superior results from photos directly in CC3 using Headshot.

However, if you still need to use the older CC1 characters with Crazytalk 8 Pipeline, then please contact Support using the form below. They should be able to help you out.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic