Profile Picture

guitar prop

Posted By Gejorge 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Gejorge
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Before updating to 4.4 I could attach a guitar prop to a character and could in the layer fix the hands in a proper way (foreground/background). Now I can see the guitar in the  layer window. Has anybody the same experience?https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d3cf46f4-1cc3-4b6e-84cb-1861.png
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
A Character has its own set of layers and on the Stage acts as a single layer in relation to other objects on the stage.
Thus, you can put a character behind or in front of other objects on the stage but can't put objects between the internal layers of the character.
For a prop to appear within a characters layers the prop must be added/attached in Composer Mode.
Then you can adjust the layers of the character (which the prop is now part of) to appear behind or in front of the prop.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic