Posted By deborah_293014 4 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.

List of Video Editors that Support Importing Image Sequences

Author
deborah_293014
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
This is a list of video editors that can import transparent image sequences in Cartoon Animator 4.  If you know of any others, please add them in the comments.  If I got any of this information wrong, please correct me.

Before I start the list I wanted to give some basic information on the feature.

Here is a link to the manual on this feature:  

Additional things to note:
  • Applicable for most video editors of multi-layer editing support.
  • Will NOT render objects which exceed the Safe Area (the blue frame).
  • Will NOT record the CTA camera movements. The output result presents the full frame image sequences only.
  • Will NOT record the z-depth of each object layer and layer relationship. You need to import the image sequences of the objects and set up the object relationships in the video editor.
Here is the list of video editors.  If you click on the link, it will take you to the documentation on how to add in image sequences:
Here is a list of video editors where you have to manually import video sequences:

Note:  To manually add image sequences, you have to add all the images to the timeline and set the time between each image.
  • Filmora X
  • iMovie
  • Final Cut Pro
  • Power Director
  • Pinnacle Studio
  • Nero
  • Magix
  • Camtasia Studio

vepop
vepop
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Thanks for the info.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here

Reading This Topic