CC Digital Human Contest 2020 - MainBrain_Art

Posted By MainBrain_Art 4 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Praise.png
MainBrain_Art
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi Everyone, I've been trying to start my entry for this contest for a while, but I couldn't find time. So I'm going to start posting my WIP and try to finish it by the deadline. I tought that this would be a good opportunity to learn CC3 and blender, and in the past 2 weeks, I studied blender a lot. Normally I work in Maya, but this was the perfect excuse to start the changing the software. BigGrin

This is my reference, I want to create a stylized character with basic clothes trying to slay a slime xD. like a rookie player. that would be my entry, let's see how it goes.

¡Good Luck Everyone!!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cc08529f-f6a9-4726-9210-6f14.png

MainBrain_Art
MainBrain_Art
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)Junior Member (195 reputation)

Si, I made the slime and the Base, I Did 2 versions of texturing, One I made it in quixel, the other one in substance with some materials from substance share. I still don't know which one should I use, But for now I like both, I will decide when I have everything ready. I will start doing the character in CC3, so exited about that. w00t
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/094fdffd-1bc1-493f-9a2c-4612.jpg
matenn30
matenn30
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
The slime is cute. Please attach your eyes and mouth cutely. Please.
スライムがかわいいです。目や口を可愛くつけてください。お願いします。

The forum is an amateur.
フォーラムは素人です。

MainBrain_Art
MainBrain_Art
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

SO I made a Base model in CC3 and exported in blender, In blender, I did some sculpt. It was fun sculpting in blender, I'm loving blender more and more. Then I exported it back to CC3, In CC3 I put him on some clothes, adjusted his skin, hair etc. I'm impressed how easy was to work with the character, I think I did spend more time posing the character that sculpting on it xD.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6c1d44eb-65b4-4c87-80c4-dff1.jpg
MainBrain_Art
MainBrain_Art
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Talking about the pose, still needs some fixes. But i Like the overall pose.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b1682a3e-195a-4195-99a0-41ec.jpg
MainBrain_Art
MainBrain_Art
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

So, I struggle a little bit with the transfer to blender for the second time, I couldn't make the Character to read my subdivisions, So I ended exporting the whole pose with the clothes, and fix all the weird artifacts of the clothes. I also Fixed the pose a little bit, and put a camera to see where would look nice BigGrin. I'm Going to make some adjustments of the textures in substance Painter, and start lighting my character.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/301f5866-21c7-4b5e-92b4-a325.png
matenn30
matenn30
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

I say one word in luxury. I want to see the slime move.
贅沢で1言言います。そのスライムが、動くところが見たいです。

The forum is an amateur.
フォーラムは素人です。

MainBrain_Art
MainBrain_Art
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

matenn30 (11/18/2020)
I say one word in luxury. I want to see the slime move.
贅沢で1言言います。そのスライムが、動くところが見たいです。

hhahaha, that would be fun, but I suck at animation. But I can try. That would be nice
MainBrain_Art
MainBrain_Art
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Hi, So I ended Fixing the textures, made some new textures, and the ones I like it I just improved a little bit in Substance Painter. Now is time for the Turaround, let's see if I can manage to render it before midnight xD.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/16a80bfb-d123-4398-80cc-2b6b.jpg
matenn30
matenn30
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks!
ありがとうございます。

The forum is an amateur.
フォーラムは素人です。

Reading This Topic