Newbie question - how to fix eyelashes when the eyes are blinking

Posted By yumi_399769 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Newbie question - how to fix eyelashes when the eyes are blinking

Author
yumi_399769
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hey everyone! 
I'm having some issue with the eyelashes. I've been using Zbrush link and changed the eye shape and the eyelashes position.
When the eyes are open, it looks ok, but when eye are blinking, the eyelashes deforming in a weird way.
I tried to click Correct Eyeblink, I does fix the eyes well but not really the eyelashes... Also, By dragging other eyelashes from content, doesn't seem to fix it.
I see a little bit of result, when I try to move the eyelashes on Zbrush and re-updating it, I'm constantly going back and forth to see get the result but it takes ages. 
Is there a better way to correct this on CC3?
Let me know if there is a solution for this. 
Thanks for your time!

Edited
4 Years Ago by yumi_399769
3dtester
3dtester
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Months Ago
Hi, i suppose this can be fixed using the Eyelid morphs.

B_v_R
B_v_R
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi, could you please give an example on how to do the morphs.
Like, should you correct the shape of the eyelash when the eyelids are closed and then include it in the blink morph?

Best regards,
Vlad

Reading This Topic