Profile Picture

Questions about Trials and exporting

Posted By jen_545739 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jen_545739
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi All,

I'm new to Character Creator and the headshot plugin.  I think it will be a good tool to help me develop characters (on my own) for a VR game that I'm working on.  Honestly, not sure if I want to outsource this work or do it myself to save money...if it's easy enough.  To test this, I downloaded the trials of CC, Headshot, and Marvelous Designer.  I was able to use headshot pretty easily and have a good model.  I feel good about that.  I'm trying to see how easy it would be for me to make clothing and I need to export my model to MD.  When I go to export, It says "Headshot Trial - This function is not available under trial version".  I understand these are the limitations to trials, but wondering if I decided to pay for headshot would I still be prompted to pay for CC right now?  I'm still in the R&D phase and I'm not sure if I want to pay $200 for both CC and Headshot since I'm not certain i'll use it.   Does anyone know if paying for Headshot will allow me to export? Honestly trying to test how easy the workflow is..

Thanks in advance

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/61ab87ce-f3a0-4cf6-bbed-d8e8.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Unfortunately you can't install purchased plug-ins or content packs into the trial version. You will need the full version for that.

What you could do is purchases the complete package (Character Creator 3 Pipeline  + Headshot) now, and you will then have 14 days to evaluate it to see if it meets your needs. If it doesn't, you can request a full refund within the 14 day period.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic