Profile Picture

Cant export to CC

Posted By frke 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
frke
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (493 reputation)Senior Member (493 reputation)Senior Member (493 reputation)Senior Member (493 reputation)Senior Member (493 reputation)Senior Member (493 reputation)Senior Member (493 reputation)Senior Member (493 reputation)Senior Member (493 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello everybody,use version 8.13 Pro (not Pipeline). If I understand the instructions correctly, the export to CC should also work with it. In CT, however, the button for export is not even shown to me. If I look in the Explorer, I notice that the 3D characters I have created are saved as .ctiModel, not as .RLHead. But find no function to change that. What am I doing wrong?Greetings Frank
Edited
4 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Frank

To be able to export .RLHeads requires the Pipeline version. You can't export to Character Creator with the Pro version. If you really need this feature you will need to upgrade sadly.

I'm sorry I can't bring you better news.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic