Live Face Viseme

Posted By Nick GlassB 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Nick GlassB
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I recently bought an iPhone x and live face plug in. On first attempt very impressed with the facial expression and eye tracking. Brings the character to life. Not so sure about lip sync. It seems it will need a similar level of clean up as the built in auto viseme in Iclone 7. I wonder if there might be any plans to update it to track tongue movements perhaps? Just to try to improve the range of speech that can be produced. Wondered what others experiences were?
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 32 minutes ago
Look at my reply to you in your other post.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic