Profile Picture

What is the best place to post iclone cgi movies and best way to monetize views

Posted By tkamal81 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

What is the best place to post iclone cgi movies and best way to...

Author
tkamal81
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago

My questions are few

if i make animated shorts with iclone and post to youtube or vimeo 
is it allowed to money tize it and keep the profit  and what is the best way to moneytize it other then adsense

and 2nd question is what is the best place to promote or showcase cgi animated videos to get some good views on it 

Although i know if is not quality no one will want to waist there time to watch it

but still there might be places where people are mad for cgi scene or animated shorts?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Videos generated from any Reallusion product can be used commercially and can be monetised on sites like YouTube.

As to the best way to promote your videos to get more views, I would do a search on the internet for tips on this. You should find many sites offering advice on how to build up views and get your videos noticed.

One thing to be aware of is that in the case of YouTube you need to reach a certain number of subscribers and views before you can monetise your videos. You can't post one video and expect to make money straight away. I believe you need around 1,000 subscribers before YouTube will consider monetising your channel.

If you do make any videos using Reallusion products be sure to post them in our own Showcase forum below. This will certainly help get you some extra views. Wink 

https://forum.reallusion.com/Lobby/Showcase-Yourself

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

tkamal81
tkamal81
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
can we monetize on vimeo or facebook video

Reading This Topic