CC3 tial won't install

Posted By MrJW 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
MrJW
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago

Hello,
I'm new to Reallsion ecosystem, I wanted to try out CharacterCreator to participate in the digital human contest. 
I was redirected to thispage: https://www.reallusion.com/character-creator/download.html to downloadthe trial.
From the page I downloaded"CC_Pipeline_Extension_Trial_Hub.exe", I run the program with administratorrights and nothing happens. 
I can see in task manager that for a brief moment a new task hasbeen started "InstallScript Setup Launcher Unicode(32-bit)", then forsplit second a installation wizard appears, after that nothing happens.

I'm running Windows 10
I hope this is right section Smile

Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hi...

When you run the file "CC_Pipeline_Extension_Trial_Hub.exe" this will install the Reallusion Hub which is used to install all trial and full versions. Installing the Hub is very quick so it may have been installed without you realizing.

Please check your Desktop (or Start Menu) for the Reallusion Hub. If you have an icon for it on the Desktop  just double click it to open the Hub. Once open, sign in with your Reallusion Account details and then you will have the option to install trial versions of all our products including Character Creator 3.

If you don't have the Reallusion Hub installed yet, please download and install it from page below.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

MrJW
MrJW
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)Junior Member (103 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I do have that. Thank you Peter!

Reading This Topic