Profile Picture

Missing buttons

Posted By mcg024 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mcg024
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I was editing in Iclone 7, trying to learn how to use curve editor and set key frames for model positions. During the process I was working in the "modify" panel on the right. In the "modify" panel there are a few different selections at the top of the box to chose from that are now missing for some reason. I think it was a power outage. They are the animation button, materials button and one other button. I do still have one button left, it's the attribute button. I need to know how to get these buttons back and can't find any info on how to bring them back. Where have they gone and how can I get them back? Anyone have the answer to this question from a noob?

Thanks in advance
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 48 minutes ago
Click on something in your scene. Wink

Reading This Topic