Profile Picture

No Viseme track or audio waveform in iClone

Posted By DarrinLile 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DarrinLile
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, I can import wav audio with Create Script, and the character moves his mouth when playing back the audio. But there is no Viseme track or audio waveform track in the character's timeline. Any idea as to what I'm missing? How can I get those tracks on the timeline?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

On the Timeline press the down arrow to the right of your character name to display the track list and put a check in Viseme (and any other tracks you want displayed)

Then click the triangle circled below to further show the waveform and lips tracks.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0f843fa8-2123-4db8-a32d-8111.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

DarrinLile
DarrinLile
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)New Member (70 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Awesome, thank you!!

Reading This Topic